This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for pelicanwealth.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected through the web site,
how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use & Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website is not intended to collect sensitive information (such as credit card data). Any information you send us through this website is transmitted via standard, unencrypted HTTP requests.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
© 2019 Pelican Wealth Advisors LLC